Enough with the Noise


We don't have a Commander in Chief, we have a Noisemaker in Chief. There's no issue or incident, no matter how insignificant, that you-know-who doesn't see fit to escalate through a torrent of degrading tweets and other assorted falsehoods and distortions. Even when the dispute is with a Gold Star mother! The President says it is his duty to defend himself from all the "lies" (meaning truths) and accusations. No, it isn't. There's a little thing, now long forgotten, called "beneath the dignity of the office." My advice to the POTUS is to just STFU.

OK, now that I've gotten that off my chest, I need to settle down. I shall listen to Kip Hanrahan's "(Nancy) the Silence Focuses on You" a few times. Performed by Jack Bruce, Steve Swallow, and John Scofield.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts