The Toothpaste, the Tube, and the Grievance Factory

Look, the big mistake they make is thinking the toothpaste is going back into the tube. Goodness, how much effort is going into this down at the grievance factory as they put in all that serious overtime? I mean 60 hour weeks, and not even time and a half. Where the fuck is the union? Yes, yes, I know the master’s tools will not dismantle the master’s house. Then why so much focus on having those tool and die guys put so much effort into replicating those same goddamn implements? Shall the workers of the world unite to build an even shittier factory? Perhaps. I mean a trans man has got to make a living. I’m not going to begrudge anyone that. We are thrust into this world and you got to make a go of it. But please, just stop trying to force that toothpaste back in the tube. I mean, we ain’t gonna be living on Indian Time anytime soon.

Comments

Popular Posts